Registration for the 2023 - 2024 school year is now open!
*Once your application and registration fee have been submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
2023 - 2024 Program Options
- 3 year old Pre-K Program: 3 mornings/week (M/W/F 9:00 - 12:30) = $248.00/month ($2,480/year)
- 3 year old Pre-K Program: 2 morning/week (T/Th 9:00 - 12:30) = $165.00/month ($1,650/year)
- 4 year old Kindergarten Readiness Program: 5 mornings/week (M-F 9:00 - 12:30) = $412.00/month ($4,120/year)
- 4 year old Afternoon Extended Day Program: 2 afternoons/week (T/Th OR M/W 12:30 - 3:00) = $128/month ($1,280 year)
- 4 year old Afternoon Extended Day Program: 4 afternoons/week (M-T-W-Th 12:30 - 3:00) = $256/month ($2,560/year)
2023 - 2024 Important Notes
School year: September 11, 2023 - June 14, 2024
- Holy Trinity Preschool reserves the right to cancel or readjust class schedules due to enrollment numbers.
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A waitlist will be created for each class when it reaches capacity.
- All morning classes have lunch time built in. Lunch must be sent in each day with your child, it is not provided by the school.
- Tuition may be paid monthly, quarterly, semesterly or in full. First payment will be due August 1, 2023.
- Families with 2 or more children attending during the same school year will receive a 10% tuition discount.
- Tuition assistance for families in need is a cornerstone of Holy Trinity Preschool's mission. If you would like information about our scholarship application process please contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with NYS Education Department enrollment standards, all children must be 3 and 4 years old by December 1st of the respective school year.
- In accordance with NYS Public Health Law 2164, Holy Trinity Preschool requires that students be up to date on all immunizations.
- Students must be toilet trained by the start of the school year.
- Each class includes a full-time certified teacher and assistant.
- For more information about our rates, and class availability please contact our Director at: email@example.com