Registration for the 2021 - 2022 school year is now open!
IMPORTANT UPDATE AS OF 3/26/21:
- Our 4 year old Kindergarten Readiness Program is almost full - please register today to secure your child's placement!
- Our 3 year old Pre-K Program is currently full but we are accepting names for our waitlist. There has been so much interest in this program - we are considering running an additional class to attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Contact our director to add your child to our waitlist.
*Once your application and registration fee have been submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
2021 - 2022 Program Options
- 3 year old Pre-K Program: 3 mornings/week (MWF 9:00-12:30) = $219.50/month ($2,195/year)
- 4 year old Kindergarten Readiness Program: 5 mornings/week (M-F 9:00 - 12:30) = $364.50/month ($3,645/year)
- 4 year old Afternoon Extended Day Program: 2 afternoons/week (T-Th 12:30 - 3:00) = $113/month ($1,130 year)
- 4 year old Afternoon Extended Day Program: 3 afternoons/week (T-W-Th 12:30 - 3:00) = $169.50/month ($1,695/year)
2021 - 2022 Important Notes
- *Please note that we have extended our 2021-2022 school year: September 13, 2021 - June 17, 2022
- Holy Trinity Preschool reserves the right to cancel or readjust class schedules due to enrollment numbers.
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A waitlist will be created for each class when it reaches capacity.
- All morning classes have lunch time built in. Lunch must be sent in each day with your child, it is not provided by the school.
- Tuition may be paid monthly, quarterly, semesterly or in full. First payment will be due August 1, 2021.
- Families with 2 or more children attending during the same school year will receive a 10% tuition discount.
- Tuition assistance for families in need is a cornerstone of Holy Trinity Preschool's mission. If you would like information about our scholarship application process please contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with NYS Education Department enrollment standards, all children must be 3 and 4 years old by December 1st of the respective school year.
- In accordance with NYS Public Health Law 2164, Holy Trinity Preschool requires that students be up to date on all immunizations.
- Students must be toilet trained by the start of the school year.
- Each class includes a full-time certified teacher and assistant.
- For more information about our rates, and class availability please contact our Director at: email@example.com